Monday, March 16, 2009

Gardens up and Going





















First Tomato

Yahoo! The garden is up and going. The beans should be poking their heads up next. I'm so excited. We should have some great tastes here soon so get your jars ready kids. We want those grand kids to grow some good muscles. By the way, this is just a warm up for Chris and Jodi's garden to come.












Cabbage and
Beets






Peas

Carrots







Spinich
Peppers


This week Leslie decided to become a Cawgirl. Her latest new favorite pet is King. She has been out riding every day but Wednesday. That was singles night out. King seems all cheered up now and is loving all the attention. This morning he got new shoes. We figured it was worth the investment. He makes a great riding horse for both Leslie, Jodi and the kids. We suspect they are going to be doing a lot of riding in the next part of the year.

3 comments:

Camrin said...

I am so excited for your garden! I can't wait to come and see it. You have such a green thumb. Maybe one day I will have to take lessons from you cause it is in our plans to have a spot for a garden. That is, if we ever get our backyard in. It's good to dream right?!?
I am also way happy for Leslie! I wish I had it in me to go riding everyday. Sounds like a lot of fun! I bet King loves his new shoes too!

Chris and Jodi said...

Your garden looks wonderful! King looks happy too. I am glad Leslie is enjoying him!

Dallas said...

Look at you go! You are keeping your blog updated so well! Your garden is looking wonderful as always! You and Jodi are my role models when it comes to gardening. Someday, someday.... Leslie looks so cute snuggled up to King. I am so glad to hear she is still bonding with him and ridding, so good for her.