Monday, March 30, 2009



What a great weekend. Baby Gwen received a beautiful fathers blessing from her Daddy Zach. What a lucky little girl to have such great parents and a big brother, Lincoln. Baby Gwen is a beautiful little girl. I am so excited about having her as a part of our family. She not only is a beautiful a baby but she has such a sweet little spirt. I'm sure Grandma Gwen is smiling down on her, as she was named after her. When I hold her I think about my Mom and how much she loved babies and how much she would love to hold her in her arms and snuggle her, rock her and talk to her. Lucky me. I get to do it for both of us. It will be fun, as she grows to tell her about her Grandma, who is living with Heavenly Father. For me, having Gwen brings back lots of good memories. Thank you Zach and Nikki for bringing her into this world for us.

1 comment:

Dallas said...

So sweet! Thanks for the beautiful picture of her and the comments. I am sad I missed the blessings so it is great to see a little from it. Gwen sure is a sweet cute girl, and I agree that they named her very well! She has a great example to look to in her life!