Sunday, April 26, 2009

Babies



It was definitely baby week for the Hills Family. On Wednesday, April 16, Lucy finally decided to give birth to 5 cute little puppies. She had 3 girls and 2 boys. She was a little past her expected date of delivery and I was getting nervous because Dallas' due date was coming up fast. I wanted to be at both births. When Lucy finally started having her puppies it was the middle of the day. While I was sitting with her I called Dallas and she told me she was having contractions but didn't know if it was the real thing yet. Later that evening, she called and told me she was still having contractions but was going to wait until Survivor was over before calling Tim's Mom. I decided to go to bed and try to get some rest. It was really hard to fall asleep because I was so excited. I finally fell asleep and about 15 minutes later Tim called me a said they were at the hospital and Dallas was at 3 cm and her water broke. I hurried right up there and made it just in time for Kaven's birth at 3:00 am April 17, 2009. It was great. Way to go Tim and Dallas. I was lucky to get to stay with them for a few days also. It was so neet to get to know our new little Kaven better. He is such a little sweetie. Life is Good!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What cute puppies! And Kaven is awesome too!!! Congratulations on being there for both births Rhonda. You must have paid your tithing this month.

Dallas said...

Oh, those puppies are so cute! Thanks so much again for coming and helping us so much. We really appreciate it! It was so fun having you here for it all. I felt so spoiled having you all to myself. You are such a great mom. Thanks to Dad, Erin, Leslie, and your animals for sharing you with me! :)