Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Nauvoo, Niagra and Kirkland































The entertainment was great!




Jay loved the Oxen!




Rhonda at the Yearsleys! This is the family that took our relative, Benjamin Morgan Roberts, an orphan, Grandpa Vogels grandpa, in. I didn't even know it when I was there. Cool story. Thanks to sister Paula it was waiting for me upon my arrival home.




I loved this picture of the Kirkland Temple in the Visitors center in Old Kirkland. The Spirit was very strong there for me.




Niagra Falls was beautiful and very wet.








2 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Dallas said...

Cool! It was so fun seeing pictures. It brought back a lot of great memmories! I love the one of you on the table screeming. Very cute! We are excited to see you guys soon!